Experience includes new, additions and remodeling of condominiums, multi-use complexes, high end and luxury residences.
Residential Project Experience
- 40 Calabria, Coral Gables, FL. A beautiful five story residential building that offers 14 exclusively designed units that include two town homes and two penthouses with great terraces. Each unit has been individually designed with a touch of luxury and elegance that will bring a new life style to Coral Gables living. Services provided included Structural Engineering and Construction Administration Services which included a reinforced concrete post tension slab, reinforced masonry, etc…
- Sterling Town Homes, Town of Davie, FL. Structural Design and Construction Administration for 100 single family town home units. The two story units varied between two and three bedroom town homes.
- Demida Development, Miami Gardens, FL. This project included Structural Design for approximately 250 single family town home units encompassed within ten buildings.
- Crandon Park Cabanas, Miami, FL. Renovation to a two-story building consisting of 50 public cabana units and housing, restroom facilities measuring over 10,800 SF. Plans were prepared to retrofit a 1950's style building incorporating current ADA Compliance and complete code compliance. Additional engineering services provided to coordinate and integrate the connection of six of the units to a new sewer line. The new sewer line will accommodate approximately 25,000 SF.
- U.S. Coast Guard San Geronimo Housing Complex, San Juan, PR. Design of a two-story housing complex.
- Housing Facility and Operations Building, U.S. Coast Guard Base, Miami, FL. Design and Construction Administration of a four-story housing complex and two-story operations building.
- Pompano Beach Golf Club House, Pompano Beach, FL. Design and Construction Administration of a one-story golf clubhouse.
- The Claridge, Naples, FL. Wind analysis and design of shear walls for this 27-story apartment building.
- St. Maarten, Naples, FL. Design of lateral stability of this 18 story, 90 unit tower with Gulf views. Units consisted of 2 and 3 bedrooms, with living areas that varied from 1,330 SF to 1,880 SF.
- Tampico, Marco Island, FL. Design of lateral stability for this 14 story condominium building.
- Naples Cay, Naples, FL. Design of lateral stability for this 16 story apartment building.
- Telstar Condominium Building, Hallandale Beach, FL. This 40 year old five story condominium building required structural repairs as a result of spalling due to its proximity to the ocean. Upon completion of the visual inspections at the site it was determined that only repairs were required and not replacement. Mr. Martinez was personally involved during the testing, design and implementation of the repairs.
- Santa Clara Condominium, Key West, FL. Structural inspection, repair recommendations and report on a seven-story apartment building.
- Hemispheres Condominium, Hallandale, FL. Structural inspections, evaluation and cost estimates of the marina platforms, finger piers, bulkheads and mooring piles.
- Boca Raton Resort and Club, Boca Raton, FL. Building Inspections, due diligence review and report on the building and marina.
- The Fairways, Miami, FL. Design of a two-story multi-family homes.
- Amaretto, Miami, FL. Design of three-story Multi-family homes.
- Chesapeake at Whale Harbor, Tavernier, FL. Design of a five-story hotel.
- Glazing Projects, Various locations, FL: Services provided on the following propjets included the preparation of shop drawings for the installation of the glazing/windows for following buildings:
- The V at South Beach, Miami Beach, FL. Three story apartment building with all amenities consisted of a post-tensioned as well as conventional poured in place concrete floors supported by reinforced concrete columns and beams supported on spread foundations. Structural engineering design and construction administration services where provided for this project.
- The Commons Townhouse Condominiums, Miami Gardens, FL. 154 units for an estimated construction cost of $15 M
- Sugar Hill Community Center, Miami, FL.